Friday, December 26, 2008

Super awesome

Hello my super awesome friends. Today I would like to show off my new super awesome dangerous kit.

Haha. i just realized I'm big enough to handle these stuff so I bought ummmm what's it called? Oh forget it, just look at the pictures..


This is super awesome gadget number one. Please, don't ask me the name...


This super awesome gadget has spoon!


Fork too!


Tiny knife!


And weird looking hooks. No idea what that thing is for, I'm sure it' will be better if I pick my nose with it.

Oh! This is my super awesome expensive waterproof hiking shoes!

Abg Boy and I spent about $600 buying these kind of extreme sports stuff in Kiulap. My god. We love the shop that sells outdoor stuff! I super loveeeeeeeeee it!

I'll be off to Temburong on the 28th. I'll spend the night there IN A TENT! I'M GONNA HAVE A REAL CAMPING TRIP PEOPLE! AN ADVENTURE. ;)

Please be jealous? Please? Please?

0 comments: