Friday, December 12, 2008

If you're a liar and that's your desire read this

Hey! This post is for 'YOU'. First I want you to go to google.com or blogsearch.google.com.

Then, type your full name. See how many results came out. :)

Now, type YOUR BOYFRIEND'S FULL NAME. See WHAT/HOW MANY RESULTS CAME OUT. :)

Ohhhhhhh you're sooooooo busted. Here's a poem specially made for 'YOU'. :P


Dearest friend whom I love,

You’re the kind of friend that I adore,

You’re not white as a dove,

And not exactly black as an ore.


You’re so full of possibilities and ambitions,

Your friends’ respect you as WHO YOU ARE,

But this poem is all about our problem with your imaginations,

You see you have stretched you lies way too far.


I’m smart enough not to believe your illogical lie,

Your lies kept on pouring as if they were heavy rain,

Our fooled friends couldn’t help but to adore your non-existing guy,

Seeing how you lied to them have caused me nothing but pain.


I can see why you kept your reality in a jar with a tight lid,

You gave our friends hope that fairytale exist,

And they gave you attention since that’s all you really need,

Now I’m their savior you may give your dishonest career a goodbye KISS!


Call me sick,

But I seriously had enough,

I found evidence against you a book thick,

I shared the book and now you’re nothing but a laugh.


I sober my friends up from your mistakes,

I told them you’re human,

There’s no such thing as perfect only fakes,

And I managed to keep them smiling while you’re all forgiven.


Now that you’re a laughing stock,

We advise you to stop,

Now that you’re busted we couldn’t wait for your next post on your blog,

But two things for sure you’re all forgiven and the case is now dropped!

0 comments: