Saturday, December 6, 2008

Butt out!


I had a webcam with abid. Haha. It was... CHAOTIC.

My sister butt in and pressed F2 for a long time and screamed at abid "FLIRTINGGG! HOW OLD ARE YOU TO BE FLIRTING WITH MY SISTER?!"

Of course, she said it in friendly way. She just raised her voice. It was crazy even abid said so. My mum heard my sister and she too butt in. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to press print screen with my mum in it, just my sister. Haha.

Abid told me that he wanted to form a band, he wanted me to be the pianist, himself as the guitarist and now all we need is a vocalist. I suggested amalia, I totally forgot how horrible she sang at the arcade. HAHA.

Anyway, I also told abid that I wanted 60% of the profit, he should have 40%. Then he said, I should think about the entourage too. I decided to split it 60-20-20. He still diagrees :|

damn. haha.

0 comments: