Monday, December 22, 2008

Boooooooooooooooooringz

I'm still bored to death. Sighhh.


Me wearing hoodie. Early in the morning. We gathered at Aiana Restaurant before hiking. Nampak kamu girl's hostel ah? HEHE.

It's school all over again.

Kind of a fancy place to hike don't you think? OH btw, that's me "praying". GAHAHAHA.

One of the scene in the stupid-jungle-with-no-trail.

Can you see the blood on my legs? Stupid shorts, hooks and broken twigs.

That's me. I never realized I'm afraid of heights till now.


Adventurous and awesome? THAT'S ME!

MIHIRRRR. HAHA. Panas Brunei ani nyamooooo. Oh btw, the girl in black tudong is going to Antarctica. She's going to be the first Bruneian to go to the South Pole. Nice.

So, Abid will of to Miri on the 29th. guess what? HEHE.

There's No Reason To Go Astray!!! --- Nick Is Just A Nick!! ... says:
anyway.. ko minta kirimkn apa time ku kmiri uh?

I requested X'mas crackers, X'mas trees and TOYS! HAHA.

0 comments: