Thursday, December 4, 2008

Orang Melayu

MOOD: Satisfied (still)
CIGARETTES: NIL
SHOWER: Yes-around 1 pm
MUSIC: Jonas Brothers - S.O.S

I spent most of my life hating Malaysian movies because they are so lame, and Indonesian movies because I couldn't understand their accent even though they speak Malay.

But since I am bored to death and I feel like want to shoot myself, I decided to watch them anyway.

The results are still the same. But the actors/singers (Malaysian/Indonesian) caught my eye. They all looked SUPERRRR HOT!

And so, I went to Malaysia/Indonesia's Online Gossips and found more and more hot people. Sighhhh I adore orang melayu :) (Wait, Indonesian kira orang melayu jua kah? hmmm)

There were loads of hot men at the gossip blog, so I narrowed it down to 3 people (haha. ketara wah pemalas ah)

First goes to Malaysian singer: Sean Ghazi.
I downloaded his song, the genre was 1950's malay classic! Genius! He brought back P.Ramlee! I love him! Everything about reminds me of Michael Buble. Except Sean Ghazi's more good looking ;)


The second one goes to one of the Chandrawinata brothers, Marcel! I know, Marcel and Mischa are twins, but I somehow prefer Marcel. He's an Indonesian actor btw.


Anyway, while I was busy looking for hot men, a title caught my eye. Damn it, I lost it. Anyway, it said something about Siti Nurhaliza's step-sons, I totally forgot she's married already :S I clicked on the title I SAW DATUK K'S SONS! One of them is HOT. Hehe.

That's him! Haha!

I think his youngest brother is the cutest brat ever. Haha.

OH! OH! This is my favorite Bruneian artist! ;P

xoxo, Shanana ;)

0 comments: