Saturday, December 20, 2008

Outingzzzz II & X'mas

First and foremost, let me tell you how today went. It went great. Zirah and Abid were 'QUIET' late. Worst, Amalia didn't make it. SIGHHH. Oh well, as punishment, Zirah, Abid and I tagged her face on picture below.

We also tagged the others. HAHA.

We spent hours at Coffee Bean..Onlineeee saja... Abid showed off his games.. Zirah, 'flirting-flirting' with 'old people'. HAHA.

OH OH! ZIRAH BOUGHT ME MY FAVOURITE X'MAS ITEM! X'MAS CRACKERS! AWESOMEEE!

At first she wanted to buy me Playboy brand stuff. But then I changed her mind. I said buy me either x'mas tree or x'mas crackers. In the end I told her to buy me x'mas crackers! Mahal kaliahhhh walaupun 30% discount. But.... OH WELL... Ia sayang aku kan.. HEHE.

Thanks Zirah.

x'mas crackers!

Then, we went to excapade shushi sadly, TUTUP! We ate at Ahan Thai instead.

It was my treat at Ahan Thai (like alwayssss whenever zirah's around ;p). I ate Kuew Tiaw Basah & water, Zirah ate... um... entah.. something edible I guess & Milo normal size glass... Abid ate... Something edible pattaya & XL sized something drinkable.

Stupid thing happened when the bill arrived.

Abid: Bah aku saja bayar

Me *dalam hati*: YESSS!

*gave abid a cheerful glance*

Me*dalam hati*: baie wallet ku jua tu di pigangnya atu!

So, ABID PAID THE STUFF USING THE MONEY FROM MY WALLET. Baie, Abid tricked me! Oh well, he'll be off to Miri later! YOU BETTER BUY ME SOMETHING! HAHA. Something x'massy okeh? Haha.


Peeps we tagged.


Sigh, I love x'mas more than raya. Seriously, You don't have to suffer before x'mas. X'mas is LITERALLY once a year. Raya is 30-31 times a year. X'mas is way more cheerful than raya. WHY CAN'T RAYA SONGS CAN BE MORE CHEERFUL LIKE X'MAS'S?!

PS: I think Abid has this 'thing' for Nj, cos everytime he heard a music he'll say "Eh lagu si NJ ni".

HAHAHAHA.

0 comments: