Monday, December 1, 2008

The Moon was smiling at me

MOOD: Pissed off but slowly fading
CIGARETTES: NIL
SHOWER: Not yet, maybe later
MUSIC: Silence, birds chirping

You know, for a second I thought I was crazy last night. I thought I was losing my mind already. It was one of my bizarre experience that I saw the moon crescent with two stars on it as if they were smiling at me.

I guess I'm not the only crazy here. I think Faizah is crazy too. I read her blog, she said the moon was smiling at her too.

I think my mum's crazy too. She also said the same thing about the moon. I wonder why people went crazy last night and said the moon was smiling at them probably because of boredom. Who knows..

Anyway, I went outside and the moon was gone. Faded by clouds. My mum asked "Masih ada smiley face atu lai?"

I replied: Inda, marung ya sudah.

HAHA. I'm so lame. Definitely, losing my mind.

0 comments: