Monday, December 1, 2008

I am selfish, hypocrite FOR NOW

MOOD: HYPOCRITE
CIGARETTES: NIL
SHOWER: Yes-3pm
MUSIC: PARAMORE-PRESSURE

In life, you will always meet a kinky dictator, generous traitor and the one who hates to give a shit.

I am number 3.

Of course I love being generous, I want peace and love and other hippy stuff. But deep down inside, I don't give a shit. I hate to give a shit. I JUST DON'T CARE.

I want to be left alone, but at the same time I WANT TO HAVE FUN.

I love spilling out my problems, at the same I HATE TO HEAR YOURS.

You may ask, what's the point of me throwing my money at you, (pretend to) listen to your problem, never say a word unless necessary a.k.a never hurt your feelings?

I'm trying to shut you up and do what I ask you to do. BITCH.

PS: YOU/YOU'RE refers to someone else who caused my head berserabut.

0 comments: