Monday, December 29, 2008

My first Temburong trip

Have you guys been missing me lately? I just got back from Temburong with Brunei Adventure Recreational Association. There were only 8 of us though but paying $35 for the trip is totally worth it. ;)


40 minutes ride to Temburong using boat. That's me in white cap, Najib in shade and Muj!


Our boat stopped for gasoline :S


We stopped at Labu estate balai raya (yellow house). They have goat farm opposite.


That night (bbq night) I marinated the chicken ;p


Najib, BARA's "fire-man".


Chan (in grey) is the chef. Abg Boy capi-capi. HEHE.


Making bonfire with hardwood.


Sucess! Credits to the new "fire-master", DIHAR A.K.A JON ;)


Rainy night. We had to sleep inside instead of tents :(


The next morning. Getting ready for hiking at Bukit Patoi. Sigh, don't mind that thing hanging around our waist. It's called harness, we all had to wear it and walk around with it.


OUT OF THE BAR AND INTO THE STREETS! 3 km walk from the balai raya place to Bukit Patoi.


Arrived!


Making our way up to the peak. Again, we encountered loads of steep, slippery stairs.


Can you see the white spots on the wall? That's our ancestor (kind of). World's first organism. I forgot it's name. :S


Look, the rock is clamed by the tree! That's why you call it Batu Tergangam. AND STOP LAUGHING AT MY SCHOOL BAG!


The peak of Bukit Patoi. I think you can see the whole Borneo from up here. The scenery was breath takingly BEAUTIFUL.


Lupa bawa sudu/garpu/pinggan? YOU GO EAT THE ARABIC STYLE THEN! ;)


Before taking off. Dihar took this picture, I smiled because he told me to.


Dihar's dad took this picture. Fake smile, there was actually tears gushing out before I could descend 20 meters down the deep cliff!

Sigh, what a tiring day. Oh, I oovoo-ed with Nj just after I got back from the trip.


Ngilu usul si Nj liat aku jaga Baby Gary ;P

Oh and last thing before I forgot. BARA will be organising Aussie rundown this friday at Tasek Lama. I wish you guys could join. Here's how the rundown will look like;

But the cliff indalah exactly 90 degress cematu. Maybe they'll choose 45 degrees type of hill. So yeahhhh.

0 comments: