Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bored like this

I made plans today. What I should, what I will do this holiday. FINALLY.

I was thinking that I should hike at Tasik Merimbun, then walk myself to gerai makan nearby. I think the stalls are the nearest thing to exotic place to eat. It reminds me of Thailand (except here is a bit cleaner).

Then, I should stay at cheapest hotel in town KH SOON RESTHOUSE or Apek Utama Hotel. At night I could hang out at the 24-hour cafe. I could stayup there till late night.

That should be awesome. I need a little get away anyway.

Cheap = Dangerous = ADVENTURE ;)

Maybe I should take a tour around Kampung Ayer, I love the boat.

So, anyone would like to join me?

OH PFFFT, of course not. How very pathetic and whiny little brats you guys are. Not up to my EASY CHALLENGE :)

Excuse my language, I am really mad and bit bored right now. I am also sick of Bruneian kids not really up to adventures these days. Oh well, I don't blame them. Paranoid parents, WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have taken the first step towards beating boredom: making a plan. Too many people sit around bored and don't say, well, what interests me? Where can i get it? When? Put it on the calendar or to do list. Interest just happens to lucky people, but some have to work at it. It's worth it. For more on boredom, see ThePowerOfBoredom.com

Letitia