Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guilty

Ohmegdddd.

I see a billion reason to live life now. It's all about the pleasure ;) and you know what's better? The GUILTY pleasure. Nice.

I'm living a life full of guilty pleasures and I'm loving it. What issit with the guilt that gave you the pleasure? Must be the fear.

I'm shaking right now, the guilty pleasure started to have it's effect on me. Or maybe the chocolate that I've just stolen.. Sigh, I don't know...

Anyway, I hate to say this but I'm gonna type it anyway. I love baking more than ever right now. Obsession. All Nazatul's fault. I'm like a virgin mother who loves to bake. Ironically my oven is a bit fucked up right now... Sighhhhh..

I was watching Denise Richards: It's complicated and guess what?

Denise Richards is the kind of dumb blond and makes you wanna cry. When I saw her just now, it made me sad... She's dumb, hot but something about her that makes me wanna cry. Maybe her eyes with the stupid look on her face. I don't know...

0 comments: