Saturday, November 8, 2008

American Politics, In the eyes of Shanana

Okay, I seriously need to get myself updated every once in a while. It was a shock for me to hear the Californians decided to take gay marriage rights away. That is SOOO WROOUNG.

The gay citizens are downgraded to second class citizens? Again, that is just wroooung. They took their rights away and downgraded them. That's not fair. That's discrimination. Everyone deserve to be in love and happy, by all means they should have the same rights as everyone else.

It just sad for me to see them being treated this way. Here in Brunei, I know it's impossible to give the gay people the same rights (i don't think it's necessary anyway) due to our beliefs. BUT THERE? U.S? Why the fuck do they care that marriage is sacred? Just because it's a celebration of love it doesn't mean it should be limited between a man and a woman only.

Obama does not support gay marriage but at least he believe in Civil Rights. UNLIKE McCain. Oh my god, Proposotion 8 is passed. It felt like McCain won the election. Please give the gay communities in your contry hope my dear Obama. :(

Dr. Erica Hahn got fired from Grey's Anatomy. Just because she played a gay character it doesn't she's gay! (Well, she's not really my favorite, so, what the hell)

Discrimination sucks.

0 comments: