Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smoking and me (?)

Just got back from Mamalir's blog. There's a picture of her smoking. I don't if that's true or not. But........ IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON HER.

Hm, do you guys want to listen to my view(s) about smoking? Honestly, I think smoking is cool. I don't know why, but I really think they're cool. I have good reasons why I don't smoke, first is because I am an asthmatic patient, I've been healthy for awhile though. Second is, I don't want the smell to stick on me and last but not least I hang out with the right crowd.

So, there you go. I don't smoke because I'm a good kid, I have sympathy. I don't mind if other people smoke, as long as it doesn't harm me. Cos, you'll just simply ruin your cool reputation by just smelling like a walking cigarette butt.

Wait, wait, I'm contradicting myself here :S

ahh, whatever. The thing is, if I'm not asthmatic patient or hang out with the wrong crowd or my body produce esther every minute of my profuse sweating, the probability of me smoking might be 5 over 5.

So, what I'm trying to say is that, oh please, my dear right-crowd friends, don't leave me :S

PS: Ngantuk ku eh! I'll read what I've been typing tomorrow. sigghhhh

0 comments: