Monday, November 17, 2008

Like always, life's a trip with Shanana

Good morning everyone. After a good night sleep, I woke up at exactly 5.32 am. I woke up with a huge smile on my face and decided to go to my mum's room. Just to sleep next to her (awu manja tah ku tu).

I made my way to her room and suddenly stop in front of her door. I saw a note saying: "Mamih inda balik, hari ani Giant ada stock take-17/11/08"

So yeah. I changed my mind and went to the kitchen instead. My mum hasn't been home for 13 hours now. But, I decided to entertain myself while waiting for her! I've decided to make my own color paint. Check out how. HAHA. Baru jua sehari cuti.


Two cups of cornflour.


Half-cup of liquid starch.


3 cups of water.


Mix em' all together.


Add color.


Mix em'.


Heat it until it gets thicker.


Add salt.


Don't forget to put warning label. E.g; "POISON DO NOT EAT!"


Leave it to cool.


Oh shit, jadi agar-agar tia. Oh well, you can always add hot water whenever you want to use them.

0 comments: