Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Payday

After 6 agonizing days of boredom, my mum finally decided to take a day off from work. THANK GOD.

My day started with practicing with MY BRAND NEW PIANO, online, shower. The end.

No wait, not yet.

And then at 3 pm, I asked (plead kind of) to my mum to take me somewhere. Away from this boring nest.

We had late lunch at Excapade Shukodu Serusop. I ordered Mini California Special and Hana set and guess what happened?

After hours of SLOW service. The waitress finally came to our table.

Waitress: Here's you chicken teriyaki don ma'am

Me: chicken teriyaki? I didn't order chicken teriyaki. I ordered Mini California Special..

Mummy: Ada jua Alai cakap chicken teriyaki tadi..

Me: Ah? Yakahhhhhh?

So I oredered the wrong menu. Damn. My mind was thinking Mini California Special but my body said otherwise.

Anyway, we went to Giant. Sunday Special today, we bought 6 kg of chicken and bread. Went to Supa Save because I was craving for Salsa. I also bought tiny version coca-cola. Sakai aku ah. HAHA.

So I guess that's it. Still lame. Sighhhhh. This is going to be a LONG holiday..

Oh, check out pictures of me, TORTURING Adrian ;)






The End.

0 comments: