Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sickrets

Who would've thought a girl like me could fall in love with CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera etc. I love watching them since Obama won the Presidential Election.

Hope wins. New hope for stem cell research, military, anti-proposition H8TE! etc.. So, I guess we have to wait for another 11 weeks for the transition of power from Bush to Obama. WOHOOOOO.

Anyway, after countless hours of watching the SUPER-FUN-CNN. One of the segment, called i Report gave their audience this super-fun-link.

postsecret.blogspot.com

People design their own post card with their secrets on it. FUN.

I baked, I cooked. I'm sick of it now. I made tom yam soup for my mum last night she said it was super-great. But earlier that day, my sister said it was super-masin. So, I don't know who to trust. Oh well, maybe I was born chef and my sister was just being super-jealous ;)

I've been studying a lot lately. I got me suicidal and super-grumpy. Suddenly it got me thinking, I should take Economics and Business studies next year. That will be super-fun. Then I can work with my daddy and be super spoiled forever!

YAY!

Anyway, I have to go making out with my super hot boyfriend now

And then I have to meet my super hot girlfriend, It's our first date! ;) oh super slut me :)

P/S: I will kill you if take the last two lines super seriously.

0 comments: