Thursday, November 20, 2008

Insane

Today went super awesome. I went straight to my mum's office after school, and stayed for another 6 hours. Crazy.

I was bored to death in her office. I used my mum's computer and did this:

Me: There's a lady outside, she's staring at me. Damn she's crazy.

Me: Really? That's fucked up man. What did you do?

Me: Nothing really, I was just trying to stick my mum's paper clip between my teeth.

Me: really? I don't see any problem with that. Who's the lady?

Me: I don't know, just some receptionist, hobby: coming late to work and loitering around.

Me: Oh, her life is so easy; don't you think that's a fucked up way to work?

Me: Totally.

........

Me: Oh sorry, I went outside just now, to the canteen with my mum.

Me: oh it's okay... I was busy eating anyway...

Me: Right, anyway, I got to go now, my mum is in need of help in the meeting room.

Me: Oh yeah, me too, I need to email this conversation to my e-mail first. You know, to post it on my blog.

Me: Wow, that's awesome. Bet your blog is fun like mine...

Me: Totally. :)

Sigh. I was talking to me and me only. I went to Amalia the turd's place just now. Saja kan minjam Grey's.

I didn't get the chance to paint today. Hm, maybe that's why my mood is good today.

Damn, how am I suppose to live another 9 days without being insane? I'm gonna miss my friends. All alone and lonely with my paintings. Stupid. So far, I haven't received any news, updated blogs, no tags. SERIOUSLY, baik kamu contact-contact aku, kalau nada, inda ku blog lagi ni.

GILA KU EHHHHHH!

0 comments: