Friday, November 14, 2008

Penis, really?

I am currently listening to Beyonce; If I were a boy.

It got me thinking, what would I do if I were a boy?

Oh sorry to disappoint you ladies, I don't wanna make love with you even if I have a penis. I don't think we need penis to make love these days.

I think, I would pee on every bushes I saw. Just pee.

OH COME ON, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GET TO PEE STANDING UP EVERYDAY!

and I would probably be the most fashionable and reasonable man alive. (because I love watching Queer Eye for Straight Guy). Seriously, it's a must watch series! ;)

I might be gay, I might have interest in men. So whatever.

If I ever ran out of money, I could always lure rich girls to marry me, then divorce them. The reason for the divorce is because: I am gay and I love men. HAHAHAHAHA.

Wow, that'll sure make her a failure. Fail as a woman. Ouch.

0 comments: