Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Smell Yo Dick

Is it really necessary to under estimate your own kind? Well, honestly typing, I don’t think so. You see there are a lot of things Bruneians are capable of. You just didn’t see it that way. You stick with your negative thinking.

Lets take me for example. My imaginations are worth a thousand words and a billion dollars. Sadly, my chances to realize them are a bit limited here in Brunei. I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m just saying the chances are limited.

All you need is an extra effort to make it happen.

But once you gave up, you started to point fingers.

“Di Brunei? Dapat kan?”

“Lame jua Brunei ani eh”

Bla Bla Bla.

You see blind. You’re the ones who live in Brunei. You’re the Bruneian and it’s up to you to make things happen. You can’t just depend on the government. They’ve done MORE than enough. Be grateful.

Brunei is a developing country, fastest in fact. But that has nothing to do with paying you. THE COMPANIES IN BRUNEI ARE THE ONES THAT PAYS YOU AT MINIMUM AMOUNT. NOT BRUNEI.

But is it really necessary to make A LOT OF money just to show off your talent? Its your PASSION THAT MATTERS THE MOST!

0 comments: