Sunday, September 21, 2008

Highly paid lousy job

What a lousy job I have.

First day was fine. They gave INTERESTING jobs such as packing grapes, dates, cashew nuts, longan etc.

Interesting very interesting.

Then I met teacher norchua. It was... scary? hahah. entah eh.

Second day was OKAY too. I did my INTERESTING jobs again, packing grapes, dates, cashew nuts, longan etc.

Sighhhh... VERY "TIRING"

WHAT A "CHALLENGE"

Then Sagu paid me a visit. AWWWW.

SO sweet of her. Those of you who wanted to visit me; I'll be working from 8 am till 5 pm until 30th September .

I have no idea what my position is, but I'm sure I'll be weighing your FRUITS/VEGE (ONLY!) or packing your grapes, dates, cashew nuts, longan etc....

Oh btw, I can't bring phone to the selling floor guys. LAME right? It's school all over againnnnnnn..

They might as well have assembly every Wednesday.

0 comments: