Sunday, September 28, 2008

Common comparison

I see Giant as my school.

First we have the General Manager Encik Latip, I think he's like the principal at school.

Then followed by deputy principals. Hmmmmm, Lets start with my mum. She's the executive accounts officer, so I guess she's like Miss Ivy? Or whoever incharge of Finance Dept HAHA.

Then we have friend of my mum. Her name is Suzi. She got Amalia-ish feature. Her body, her face, her jaw, reminds me of Amalia. Except that Suzi got 8 KIDS.

KALAH QUINTUPLETS MU MAL! HAHA.

We also have another version of Faizah at Giant. Her name is.... *I forgot her name but she's Shiela's Mum*.

*I forgot her name but she's Shiela's Mum* is the tallest among the tallest. Except she's Indian. So yeahhhh.

I guess that's it.

Until next time,
xoxo

0 comments: