Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blood Donation Center

Last night, Abg Boy and I went to Blood Donation Center at RIPAS hospital. We parked at the basement. Of course we have to get the parking ticket from the automatic machine before we could enter the parking area.

Ironically, Abg Boy asked me to keep the ticket. And guess what? I lost the PARKING TICKET.

*At the registration queue*

Me: Oh crap! Abg Boy! I lost the parking ticket!

Abg Boy: What? I'm not gonna pay $20 for losing the parking ticket! Go back up there and get another ticket!

So yeah, I went back to the basement, back to the automatic machine. I pushed the button. On the machine screen it says "NO CAR".

"GOD DAMN IT!" I said to myself. But thanked god I revised my computer that morning.

It's data logging! First I need to find the pressure pad sensor. The sensor will carry the analog signal to modem. There the modem will convert analog signal to digital signal for the computer to read. THEN VOILA! I CAN HAVE A BRAND NEW PARKING TICKET!

So, I found the pressure pad sensor, jumped there for awhile. Then I pressed the button again.

Sadly, the machine is way much more intelligent than me. It sticks with the last answer, "NO CAR"

"GOD DAMN IT!" I said to myself again. So I gave up. Went back to center. Where I found the parking ticket INSIDE MY BAG.

DAMN IT!

I met a journalist from Brunei Times at the center. A friend of Abg Boy.

Abg Boy: He's a reporter from Brunei Times

Me: WOA, REALLY? ABG BOY! I WANT TO BE LIKE HIM!

Then Abg Boy went to his friend and asked if I could join him interview the Chinese Chamber of Commerce or something. It was nice to see him asking questions. Getting paid for being nosy. And he wrote in short-hands! I've always wanted to learn short-hands! HAHA.

Then Mr Nas (that's his name) GAVE ME HIS CARD! He said Brunei Times accept interns after O'Level! AWESOME!

Now I know what I want to do. I WANT TO BE A JOURNALIST.

If there's war in Iraq, then Iraq I shall travel to!


Now that I know what I want to do with life, I wonder why did I choose Maths, Chem, Bio for my A'Level subjects??

0 comments: