Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 days

Hello guys.

Still remember me? I hope so.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been busy with my work lately. I’m telling you, being a kuli is not really my bag of chips.

You feel the pain on your neck, shoulder, almost like shutter. Instead of ghost you have this giant fruit/vege or some sort hanging around behind you. SHIT.

Nothing has dramatically changed these past few days.

Let me start with, 25th September:

Outing with friends. Typical. Well, not really, it’s my first time outing with NJ. So yeah. Fun. Fun.

And then I sent Amalia home. Guess what happened?

Amalia: Kesian ni kucing ku, ia bejalan menyiring.

*Amalia closes car door*

Kayah: Hilang sudah kucing nya? Be-uri Kayah, telanggar karang

*Kayah reversing her car*

Me: Awu, okay tu, di bawanya lari sudah

BANG!

Kayah: SHIT. SHIT. APA TU? KELUAR KAU CEK.

*I went out*

*Amalia rushes to the scene*

Me: Ahhhh telanggar tiang

Kayah: Okay?

Me: Garit saja

Kayah: Tiang nya okay?

Me: Awu

Amalia: Sama ratak di bawah ah

Yes, my sister hit Amalia’s garage. What a day to remember.

26th September:

My sister went to Supa Save, to buy carbonara stuff. So I thought “hey this must be a great chance to meet kuch”.

So I texted Kuch, we met at Supa Save main entrance. And off the four of us (Ming Hui, Kuch, Me, Kuch’s brother) to café, name: I have no idea how to pronounce it.

Ming Hui’s treat. But I can’t eat anything. Thanks to the pills I’ve taken earlier.

27th September:

The arrival of new plasma Tv.

28th September:

My mum hasn’t received her salary. STUPID GIANT HQ AT KK. KAN SHOPPING SHAMPOO JUA KU NI.

Sigh. Looking forward for 30th September…..

0 comments: