Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today I'm a geek, cos tomorrow's worth it.

Hm, notice the post's title? Ahhh, just feel like wanna try something new. After all, life is too short to have a routine. WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING??

So, I spent 8 FUCKING HOURS in the library today. 7.30 am - 3.30 pm. You may ask, WHAT THE HELL?? Well, Sagu, Matul, Syu and I decided to have a study group. When I say study I really mean it. Sagu, Syu and Matul studied trough notes while I practiced the past year (1997-2007). TEN FUCKING YEARS. I finished all the MCQs. Imagine, each year got 40 MCQs. Times that with ten. HAHH. I DID 400 FUCKING MCQs.

Headache. Sigh, that's why I'm taking a break right now.

I'm listening to Decode right now by Paramore. One of twilight's soundtrack. I'm telling you, that song suits my mood right now. Emo-depressing-vagina song. How lovely.

Oh NJ, I figured, there's no need to keep secrets from you, since we both have something in common (we love baking). HAHA. SO MEET THE MAGICAL FLOUR! JENG! JENG! JENG!


that's a scary picture of my niece back there. haha.

stress ku eh. gila kali.

0 comments: