Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Greetings from F's, wish you were queer

I'm at Fiqah's place right now. Sighhhh. She's lame. HAHA. I'm helping her with Maths and English. Mind you, not A.MATHS! INGAT AKU GILA KAH?? (Well, I'm taking a.maths for o'level, consider that crazy)

Anyway, so here I am online with bio notes (still in my bag). While my SO-CALLED-STUDENT is lying on her bed. HOT! ;P

HAHA. Crazy. Kan belajar kah tidur ni?

Shitty man. I fucked up my chemistry practical. Well, not really, my calculations are all right. My qualitative analysis too. My stupid titration is a shitty. I haven't a clue what that question wanted from me and ended up forgetting to add starch. SILLY.

Computer paper? Easy. Except the last part. Well, everything with algorithm. The rest requires logic and common sense. Sadly I have none.

Told my mum everything was easy and okay tough. Just to make her feel better. Can't afford to tell her the truth. As you all know, truth hurts.

Moving on,

I had a conversation with annabelle and amalia yesterday. It was breath-taking covo. HAHA. So, the three of us agreed that the best age to get married is around late-20's right? But what will happen if you're 28 and all your friends are married? Stupid.

That's my worst-biggest fear. Being single, alone in your own world while all your friends are having family issues. DAMN.

Should I just hang out with bunch of lesbians? Sigh... I don't wanna be alone on my late-20's :S

Never too late to get laid. HAHA. (just feel like typing that, it rhymes! HAHA)

OMG! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME! (forever, please?)

0 comments: