Thursday, October 23, 2008

Greetings from Aprika, wish you were queer

I've decided to talk more and less picture. Don't worry, it'll all be over soon after my English exam.

I was watching The Fever starring an old woman and Angelina Jolie just now. It's about a rich woman moaning about her rich life because she felt bad for the poor people. AGH. It made me really sick. You're rich, be happy bitch.

But that story got me thinking;

Life's a bit cracky isn't it? It's just so unfair that some people make thousands of dollars by just working 8 hours a day, while others got one dollar by just working 24-hours a day.
So unfair, but it's human nature to be greedy.

Honestly, I have no idea why some people called me chipskate/greedy. Just because I don't want to give money to African charity doesn't mean I'm greedy. I have good reason for that, I don't want them to spend it on drugs!

Another thing is, I'm too poor to pay attention. So paying attention to you will be a waste of time. you know what they say, time is money.

0 comments: