Saturday, January 12, 2008

you know me better than you know god

I think it's time for me to introduce myself (again). But seriously, I think it's time for me to REALLY-REALLY-REALLY-REALLY-REALLY-REALLY introduce myself.

I, adapt well to both good and bad circumstances . I am generous, amiable, positive natured girl with a deep sense of kindness and compassion. I am highly tuned in to everything around me including the feelings of others.

I think, I am
socially popular because of my easygoing and likable manner. I have an uncanny sense of perceiving what a person wants or needs, and delivering it. I am reflexive, preferring to allow circumstances and events to unfold and, only then responding.

I am not typical
. Too idealistic and impractical for every day run of the mill living. I am sensitive and instinctual rather than bookish or mechanical.

When I find the situations right
, I then, capable of some incredible deeds. I completely and wholly engage in a chosen path, to the exclusion of everything else. I can be workaholic (and other kind of -aholics too).

It is not uncommon to find me working as grassroots political activists, trying to change the world, one mind at a time.


0 comments: