Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My teacher, Miss D






+ DILDO?






I have a teacher, and I would like to keep her name as anonymous. I always see her and respect her as a teacher. Until this one incident, which changed my view of her forever (seriously) ;D


I think it was Monday morning when we were having her class. She was explaining something over and over again. But we were still having difficulties to understand the topic. Untill she finally gave up and trying to give us example......

Miss D: Errrr macam atuwahhhh
*Miss D thinking hard trying to find the best example*

Miss D: Kamu tau....
*still thinking hard*

Miss D: Kamu tau DiLDo?

Miss D: EHHHH ASTAHHHHH! SALAH! SALAH! KAMU TAU "BOBODO"?

haha..

the whole class ended up traumatize or laughing out loud. :D

The thing about this teacher is, she's cool, single, unmarried. and I was thinking, "oh, that's why she needs a dildo"


chowww ;P
p/s: woman in that picture is not Miss D ;P

0 comments: