Thursday, January 17, 2008

the day when nothing went right

DEMOCRACY

so, I'm not the president of MS Youth Initiative. Sagu is.

well, it's democracy right? I'm glad that everyone is voting for the right person (HAPPENS TO BE MY BEST PREN YO! ;P) but the idea, yes just the idea, of losing, sucks.

anyway, the world is in distress, there's no time for egoism.

but heyyyyy, the good news is, Sagu said, I can be her assistant, good enough ey? ;P


taking picture with miss president ;p


DQ

i had the worst green tea blizzard with extra cheesecake today.

how?

well, remember when they say, "serve upside down or it's free"

well, I was eating blizzard. funny thing, when I turned it upside down, ICE CREAM ATU TEGUGUR KE JACKET KU BAHHHHH.

beri malu, warna hijau lagi tu.

anyway, I wish I could refund balik, but then it's my fault ia gugur, cos I turned it upside down for... i don't know... few minutesss?

God, I'm stupid. I guess, I'm out of luck today.

0 comments: