Friday, January 18, 2008

weird obsessions

Ever wonder why everyone's calling me a freak?

oh, well, I have these weird obsessions that keeps on changing every year you seeee,

For example;

2004 - I was madly in love with marijuana, nope not the drugs but the leaves.
2005- I have this stupid illegal hobby, which is hacking, god, I can't get enough of that.
2006- Solar system freak
2007- I started to read books, eventually I became a bookworm

and this year

2008:

I've become what I hate, but I think I'm going to like it. I'm going to be organized student, environmental-friendly and of course since I don't support animal cruelty I've decided to become VEGETARIAN.

oh by the way, this is my day 1 being vegetarian. HEHE.

but sad thing,

I just ate SLICES OF CHEESECAKES.

sighhhhh

0 comments: