Thursday, July 17, 2008

Things to do f I'm a Princess

Obviously, there's no way I could rule my country because I'm the youngest in my family. So, first ting I have to do is;

OVERTHROW DADDY~

The rest are just my list.

  • Make business, lots and lots of business.
  • Execute whoever believe in superstitious shit.
  • Ban the use of thin plastics and petrol.
  • Free education and medical facilities for my people.
  • Make my country most energy-efficient country on earth.
  • Do controversial things.
  • Death sentence for those who violated hygiene laws.
  • Expand human and gay rights.
  • Death sentence for possession of drugs more than one gram.
  • Death sentence for those who smoke in public.
  • Death sentence for those who failed their exams (because I pay for them remember??)
and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

0 comments: