Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's friday

I had this conversation with Malcolm, long time agoooo during tuition.

Izuana: Kau ambil Maths D kan?

Malcolm: Awu, every Friday pagi.

Izuana: Awu.

Malcolm: Ah? Cana bulih kau tau?

Izuana: Aku pun ambil Maths D kali jua ahhhh.

Malcolm: Ah?? Yakan? Napa aku inda pernah jumpa kau?

Izuana: AKU TIDOR LAH

Man, that convo is so lame. But again, you can't blame me for being bored right?

It's friday. And I'm single again(??). Damn it, what's wrong with me lately? Few seconds ago, I thought Ming Hui atu hot. But then I realized he's A MAN.

Then again I have no interest in woman.

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

Well, you have to believe it. Hahah.

Oh yeah, AMALIA! Last time I talked to him! (bukan Ming Hui, HOHO). HAHA.

Here goes the convo;

Him: *.......................* (I was listening to my MP3, so I haven't a bastard clue what he was talking about)

Izuana: Ah? apa? *remove earpiece*

He smiled then he continued;

Him: Kamu ada class kah today?

Izuana: Ahh... Ada...

Him: Sampai pukul berapa?

Izuana: 3

Him: Then, why are you still here?

Izuana: My sister said she'll pick me up soon, but lama dah ku tunggu ah

Him: Pukul berapa kau balik kan?

Izuana: 4 *liat watch it's 4 FUCKING THIRTY*

Him: ah... inda jua papa tuuuuu.. *laughing*
Bah, jalan dulu ah... byeee. *WALK AWAY*

Honestly Mal, I don't think I like him. Love it when we have a convo only. hahah.

for now, bias betch is out!

0 comments: