Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pahlawan's dick-tator.

Sorry for not updating my blog. It has been awhile now.

So, drama competition was a shit bag full of holes.

"The 4th Place (also known as, the loser) GOES TO PAHLWAN" Mr albert announced.

To all pahlawan students, please don't blame me. Blame the closed-minded, unimaginative DICK-TATOR a.k.a the script writer please.

"suggestions are accepted" the dick-tator once said.

Oh well, look at the drama now. FOURTH PLACE?

DEAREST DICK-TATOR, GOD KNOWS I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU. MAN YOU'RE SUCH A DICKWHORE. pahlawan can sure win if I wrote the script. But the dick-tator, he's the closest thing to Hitler, Communist or whatever. I HATE YOU.

Word of advise to all students who decided to join drama; always quit if scripts are already written ESPECIALLY BY THE DIC-TATOR.

0 comments: