Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm struggling, not whining

It's not really the time of my life right now. I'm struggling to find time for myself, losing my genuine jokes, and what makes me struggle the most is I'm trying to figure out why would someone I care, doesn't seemed to care about me.

My goodness, I'm a human too. A HUMAN WITH FEELINGS.

Even if you don't care, can you please just PRETEND.

At least just do what I do, I lie. Just for sake of making someone happy, JUST LIE, LIE, LIE.

It's not that hard and it's not that bad. What? Your religion doesn't allow you to do such thing? Well, guess what, after what you did to me, I'm pretty sure you're going to hell anyway. I know I'm not religious and all, but when it comes to logic, everyone knows you are definitely deserve some sort of punishment. You irresponsible moron!

0 comments: