Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Business is bullshit, I know

It's 4.02 am now,

fell asleep while chatting with Amalia.

SO, no one wants to be my business partner huh?

What a major slap in th ass. But no rejection can break my spirit. Cos I know, I'm THAT close to become a millionaire at the age of 23/24 and THAT close to become a billionaire by the time I reached late 20's/early 30's?

My god that's sooo awesome. I'm so awesome, I feel like I wanna kiss myself. Hahahh.

People will say "my god, this bitch is so confident"

Well you know the olds say; faith is the foundation of religion.

But I'm too logic for that. My business is based on logic, that can drive the world to a better era. And when you do something based on logic, you'll be making a whole new world. Consider, Einstein my mentor =)

0 comments: