Friday, May 30, 2008

forever me, pisces

I used to have relationship with my Capricorn love for months and although at first it was a turbulent relationship, full of ups and downs, it has calmed down to a respectful, comfortable and affectionate friendship feeling. During this relationship, I have felt the happiest I have ever been and have noticed a difference in my quality of life, however, always in the back of my mind, I have been restless and secretly daydreaming about other romances. So does C I guess.

I have never cheated on C and although C insists C has never either and I believe what C says at the time, a part of me still believes C is hiding something and may even have a different side altogether. Also, C has the ability to dominate my mind which is part of my devotion to C but could also be part of my distrust to C? C has also been very fulfilling and fun for me, something which I will never forget.

But that was two years ago. I have been listening more to myself about wanting to move on and trust in my own instincts more. Even though I fear I could be making a huge mistake. I have been talking to an Aries who promises a world of adventure but who I also have reservations about. I am not sure I will feel for A as much as I did for my C.

But my real my first love was with Pisces dude. Yes, Pisces. Same as mine. He moved to my school, we were 6 back then. It has been 10 years now, and
I still like him.

0 comments: