Saturday, May 17, 2008

cold as ice ;D

I am now updating this old dusty,hideous blog just for the sake of izuana. If you can see me now, i tell you man i'm ugly. My face is covered with um facial products. haha pakan. XP wish i could take a picture of me now but too bad. nyaha!

Oh yeah i talked to my sister this afternoon and tis how it goes;

Me: (points to tv) Lin, tu spelling-bee.

Alin: Oh yeah.

Me: Bah lin tnya aku.

Alin: (flicks through the bio's flash card and attempts to say the word "...." i dont even understand what she was saying)

Me: Apa ni kan betanya diri sendri nda tau!

Alin: (Smacks my shoulder) Bah makan saja!

Man, i just noticed that our conversation was like totally lame and boring.

Just to make this post less lamer, imma post this picture ;D

*ITDUSGNISG* BUUUIII
hahahahhahah!
just so our blog will be equally lame.
Amalia

0 comments: