Monday, November 26, 2007

memorable saturday

24-11-2007, memorable day to be remembered. A lot of things happened such as;

  1. Grand official for Mr and Mrs Corny. CONGRATS. YOU HAVE MY BLESSING! ;P
  2. I won myself a floss during dental health talk :D
  3. Modeling for hijab fashion and amalia was my personal assistant (love you and thanksss mal! ;P)
  4. Nani and Nina got the first prize though. heheh
  5. Went to Makam DiLuba for community service. (it made it to the news headlines ;p) and thanks to me, everyone now can watch KOD 486 issit?? haha
  6. Went to dad's place, he cooked ;p
  7. And last but not least Nani's birthday! ;p Here are some highlights from the event.
I don't remember taking this picture. So, whatever ;p

Syu, you owe me card worth $2.20 <333 loves ;p

This is Ida, She made a lot of funny lame jokes such as;
  • "napa ayam berkokok tutup mata?" and the answer is, "pasal ia hafal sudah"
  • she also had this quote that says "kalau inda cali makan cili" HAHA! APAKANNN ;P
what is wild, without getting yourself wet? ;p

moody sagu with towel, hanging around her shoulders ;P

Nani, makan udang BBQ.

Singing with fatin, is the best time of my life ;P


no comment =P

singing bad day song, or issit HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME? ;P

nina, smiling for the camera. hehe.

from the screen, you can see nina singing Cascada and 'm the one who took that picture.

Sissy wimpy beat me during "bad day" song HAHA.

nina, was trying to feed hungry mr.magoo with chicken bone. haha.

0 comments: