Saturday, November 17, 2007

puberty friends

hello again people,


I know some of you are dying to know what I'm going to write next in this blog.. WAIT, right now I only allow Fatin and Izzah to view my blog. So yeahhh. Whatever.

anyway,

I have few difficulties when it comes
to feed the appetite of demanding audiences of mine. I just don't know how make my blog interesting in order to satisfy them.

So, I've decided to talk about some of my friends.

(1) Lets starts with the girl. My best friend/foe since form one. But I
LOVE her =)
her name is
Fatin,
that's a candid picture of her. she looks ugly here. to tell you people the truth she's nice from the inside out, upside down... what else? =)

(2) Now lets move on to the next best friend of mine, SAGU =D
about her;
smart but not geek
(sorry, but I think that's all I could think of =))

(3) CAT and NAZATUL =)
Cat and Nazatul both are smart ass people. I made friends with them this year. FYI, before I knew them, I always thought Nazatul was a geek and Cat was just some depressing bitch. So yeahhhh. Turns out they're the coolest people I've ever met =)

(4) Meet Amalia,
also known as, Dalai Lama, Mamalir, Mamaling etc~ right now she's having sextuplet with different men. How's that happened? I have no idea.

(5) Qawiem
he's my ex-sci lab bench partner and he's a good friend =)
picture of me, looking at Qawiem =P

(6) I'm saving the last for the best friend I've ever had
Say hello to Izzah ;P
My best friend since ugama school. I mean, primary 5 ugama school back in MS's ugama. God. I hate that school. But back then. Izzah always have my back up till now. THANKS ZAH =D


*PS: Pictures are unavailable for these following people;
  1. Nani
  2. Dina
  3. Nina
but that doesn't mean I don't love them ;p

0 comments: