Thursday, November 15, 2007

being rude

hello and sorry for not introducing myself at the very beginning of this blog. That was very rude of me.
please, I'm not always rude. First impression is always important to me


say hello to Barney and Me

my name is
Izuana.
Born on the 27th February 1992.

at first, I decided to write something bad about the teachers at school. But then I changed my mind. I felt sorry for them. They're just doing their job. But the thing is, they didn't do it right ;)

I know, blogging is for the people who doesn't have a life. Well, I guess, I have to agree with that statement. I don't have a life. And I am a loner. I got depress all the time, due to dysfunctional family of mine, being the most stupid in class well, make that the second stupid in class. - now that's RUDE =)

I am single, and I fell in love with the same guy for the past three years (make that four years). OH. I DON'T HAVE LOVE LIFE F.Y.I. The only reason my life is interesting is because I've got a pocket full of change. Thanks to Daddy.

I love to tease my friends and lanja and manjakan them ;) seriously, I enjoy that. Currently I love to lanja and selalu memanjakan Amalia. Before Amalia I did all those stuffs with Fatin. =)

for now, Izuana OUT.

0 comments: