Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mana taie ku? [in detail ni]

Arrived home today around 1-ish? Oh who cares.
  1. Changed clothes.
  2. Simpan botol and bata ke dapur.
  3. Went to laundry basket and put my dirty uniform there.
  4. Went to the toilet and wash hands.
  5. Go to room and remove contact lenses.
  6. Went to the toilet again to shit. HAHA.

Funny thing happened when I was in the toilet. HAHA.

So, how here's how I shit.
  1. Squat down (well, the word 'squat' doesn't sound right HAHA)
  2. Sat on the toilet bowl.
  3. Nope, I can't shit standing up, I don't have a penis
  4. Even if I have one, THERE'S NO WAY I COULD SHIT STANDING UP RIGHT?
  5. Wait for few minutes (reading Discover Magz)
  6. Spinchter muscle at my anus started to dilate
  7. And there goes my 'taie' making its way out into the bowl.
  8. Tissue + water = CUCI ASS
So, I stood up before I want to flush them out right. I took one glance at the toilet bowl,

SHOCKINGGGGGGGGGGG

MANA TAIE KU??

0 comments: