Sunday, August 3, 2008

Awkward day with NJ

31st July 2008.

The day I'll never forget. Oh well, how could I? ;p It was quiet an awkward day with NJ (Nazatul) Haha.

For the first time we went JALAN-JALAN together with HER SISTER in SCHOOL UNIFORM.

SHOCKINGGGGGG~ Macam tarus-tarus ia membawa aku atu. HAHA. ;p

Here's how we spent our 31st July: (Picture taken by NJ) - Macam kurus aku arah camera mu ah ;p

1-ish, her sister picked us up with HER UNIQUE YELLOW FORD. HAHA. I felt really comfortable at the back seat. HAHAH ;P

We went to ICC for awhile, NJ's sister had this work thingyyyy~

One of my proud moment at the ICC. That's me, posing with oven REAL METEOR. Cost me $5, very doubtful isn't it?

Nj took this picture because she thinks I'm cute ;p

My mum sure with hunt Nj and her sister Nadia if I am one piece missing. HAHA ;P

Trust me, Nadia is workaholic. So, I took some time sleeping.

Nj kept on saying; SEE KAU WISH KAU DI RUMAH WAHHH
I replied: NO NJ! ANYWHERE BUT HERE (ICC) PLEASE!

Haha.. Apakann..

And then we went to GIANT! DOYYYY! HAHA.

We took this picture because we want to show it off to KUCHHHHH! ;P

No 1 and No 1, coincidence?? Believe me, Nj was a bit abusive to her sister. Nj made her sister does everything for her. KESIANNN NADIA... SELALU KENA ULUN... PITY-PITY ;P

We went shopping at the supermarket and saw this; "YOGA YUMMY" mihirrrr ;p

Cool place to park YELLOW FORD.

I spy with my eye GIANT'S RECYCLING BAGGGGG!

That day went well. Honestly, it made me happy. I'm not just saying this for the sake of making Nj happy. But I think I'm happy because I made them use the recycling bag. HAHA. RIGHT. I'm no longer in despair after that STUPID SKH INCIDENT.

I gained few kilograms after our day out. BUUUUT, WTH..

I'm fat, you sisters are awesome, I can diet :)

Special thanks to Nadia. Hope you love the journey to my house.

NAHHHH KIJANGGGGGGGGGGGGG! HAHA!

0 comments: