Saturday, April 19, 2008

My ideal vacation


Issit really a shocking thing if I tell you that I have no interest for a trip to Europe, visiting King Tut's tomb at Egypt or standing on top of leaning tower of Pisa?

I've always wanted to go to town of Pripyat, Ukraine, 18 km northwest of the city of Chernobyl.

Chernobyl Disaster - 20 Years later.

On 26 April 1986 reactor number four at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant located in the Soviet Union near Pripyat in Ukraine exploded. It was the worst nuclear power plant accident in history and the only instance so far of level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale, resulting in a severe nuclear meltdown.

So, they evacuated the whole town of Pripyat right? So this is one of the reason why I want to go there;

IT'S A GHOST TOWN



the amusing park will leave us in amazement.


Now that's a bumpery ride arright?


human footprint since 1986

0 comments: