Saturday, April 19, 2008

Global Laming

I'm blaming the god-fucking-dumb Americans for causing Global Laming. Does Global Laming sounds funny to you? Well, not for me. Global Laming is the most serious thing on earth as it can cause Global Warming.

I made a speech in front of the class about global laming but my english teacher didn't take it seriously. He thought I was just kidding or some kind.

In that speech I expressed my concern that Bruneian (not just Bruneian) is starting to lose its unique-ness thanks to the Americans. People talk, dress even think like them. Bad influence I shall say.

As another country started to see America develop, we too want a country like America. Where you can see tall buildings everywhere. And so, we cleared 10% of our beloved tropical rainforest just to give us so called "urban-settlments".

AGH. You ignorants.

STOP WATCHING GG WILL YOU? THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN HAVE A LIFE LIKE THEM.

0 comments: