Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Money Cant Buy Love, But It Sure Can Win A Heart

This morning, Mr Albert Polita asked us the MILLION-DOLLAR question,

"Who believe in successful-blissful life without getting married"

Sagu, Nazatul, Cat, Khaz, Rabiatul and I raised our hands, the rest just smiled. Weird people.
Anyway, Mr Albert started to talk about, what should be the criteria of our idea husband/wife so on and so forth. Then he ended up telling us that, LOVE is a PARADOX.

Well, to bad, I don't believe in love. I don't believe in marriages either. But I do believe in legacy. it's the most important thing.
Love is a cliche, people think they marry someone for love but the truth is, there's no such thing as love. Even if there's love, I'm sure the lust will overcome such feeling.

But, if someone offere me a billion dollar to get married then my ideal husband should be:




Hope I'm not asking too much, I just want someone like David Archuleta PLEASE or John Mayer.. Thanksssss... ;P

0 comments: