Friday, March 28, 2008

Izuana day out

Here's what I did today:

  • Pick up Amalia
  • Gave her the 'pressie'
  • Arrive at Coffee Bean
  • Saw Annabelle (she arrived there first)
  • I was wearing jacket because I thought it was going to rain
  • Ordered something called Latte
  • Sagu arrived
  • Haven't started the discussion because Nafi wasn't there
  • Sagu ordered same drink as mine
  • Bought Bluberry Cup cake, with candle on it
  • But there was no lighter
  • So we I ended up singing birthday song to Amalia without the candle being lit
  • Nafi arrived
  • We started to discuss
  • Annabelle said Barney's purple costume is so gay (she didn't realized she was wearing purple sleeveless HAHA..)
  • Amalia felt left out so I borrowed her my laptop (But only for a while HAHA..)
  • Arrival of Nani and Nina
  • Nina looked at me and said I'm getting thin
  • Sagu agreed with her
  • I felt so old
  • We had difficulties to read our teacher's handwriting
  • Then we finally finished discussing our agenda

  • Went out of Coffee Bean
  • Sagu then said we forgot something: INVITE TEACHER KARTINI OUTING WITH US
  • Amalia hurriedly text her
  • We (Me,Amalia, Sagu, Annabelle and Nafi) went to Euro Classic
  • Then to Hypermart
  • Teacher Kartini replied, she said she can't come
  • Annabelle went home early
  • We then went to the Mall
  • Bought something for Amalia (I don't like shopping with her, she always felt guilty for something)
  • We decided to conquer all floors at the mall
  • I saw someone
  • Then Amalia said "Stop looking at the butt"
  • I laughed
  • She continued again "Ketara kaliah"
  • I felt nervous (thanks mal, I WAS ENJOYING IT! ;P)
  • I felt tired so I let Nafi carry my bag
  • Then Nafi ran away with my bag
  • He went to the ground floor
  • We followed him
  • Then he went back up to first floor
  • I waited him at ground floor while Sagu and Amalia followed him back to the first floor
  • Caught Nafi
  • We ran away from Amalia and Sagu
  • Then meet up again in front of Utama Grand
  • Surprisingly, THERE WAS CATHERINA
  • She said I have nice hair
  • My sister texted me, "In 2 Mins!"
  • So I've decided to go to Jolibee where I'll be picked up
  • Whispered something to Amalia before I go
  • Gave Sagu and Amalia a hug
  • Then Nafi and I went to Hypermart together
  • But saw my car in front of McD
  • So, I ditched Nafi
  • Then he said "ai sasat ku ni, mana kan hypermart ani"
Sighhhh... what a day to remember. ;)

Happy Birthday Mal ;)

0 comments: