Sunday, December 21, 2008

How to ruin your super awesome shoe

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I'm in pain.

(again)

So, I didn't get the chance to go online yesterday, cos, again I went hiking at place where no civilization has ever reached. I have no idea what's it called but it is somewhere at Mentiri. Worst, NO TRAILS! We have to figure things out by ourself. I let the elders do that though cos I was in pain from the hooks and broken twigs kept on poking me. The hooks and twigs are strong enough to open my shoe lace! Just imagine my PAIN.

I'm seriously in pain. But again, the hike with BARA organization was fun. This time I'm a bit improved cos I was conscious all the time even though 3 big bottles of water were not enough for the journey.

We started around 9-ish, ended around 3-ish..

I saw Zul or ayai and Dihar again, but this time, Ibnu joined us..

Eating at very awkward position. Steep hill I'm telling you.

Me and Abg Boy sat near the GIANT tree. Huge I'm telling you.

All in all, I kind of ruin my shoe. Oh well, Abg Boy said he'll bring me to the shop later and buy me a proper hiking shoes!

I'll upload some more pictures next time.

Shanana OUT.

0 comments: